Sunday, October 19, 2008

Welcome Home!

Or, I guess, welcome to MY home I should say.  I made another vlog.  I never thought I'd use that word, so you have my permission to punch me in the neck the next time you see me.  You should only watch this video if you've got like an hour and a half to kill, because it's long.  Seriously, it's like a movie.  I only had a 1.3 million dollar budget to work with though, so it's nothing special really.

Kidding, of course.  My budget was $0 and the movie is closer to 9 minutes long, which is still pretty lengthy, especially if you find it boring.  Though I don't know why you're always complaining about stuff.  Geez, just watch it.  I'm trying to give you something to help you kill time at work.  Be appreciative.  



I start school next week, so we'll see how regular I can be with the updates and whatnot.  Thanks for taking an interest.  Or, at the very least, thanks for somehow stumbling upon this page and accidentally clicking play.

- The Bean

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks for helping me kill approximately nine minutes at work. I now feel the need to send you cookies or something. ;) Nice apartment, btw. Looking forward to many more brilliant Rene film masterpieces.

Bear and the Boy said...

Man, you and Russ are funny. And your apartment looks expensive. Is it above Sunset? It's especially nice for an LA apartment. 'Cause LA is a hole.

PS, are you a Blood or a Crip? I'm a Latin King, personally. SURENO VATA! X3!

Unknown said...

Best apartment tour ever. I am saddened that you hid books though. Where in N. Hollywood are you living? I used to live on Cheremoya Ave above Franklin.

Anyway, it's good to see you're "settling in" and stuff. If one were to send a "film school care package" should it include hangers or have you gotten that taken care of?

Marie said...

Rene, you're so funny. I almost choked several times. Good stuff.

By the way, so cool that the "desk" is built in.